Oct 15, 2018
Today on the show, we have Mark Anderson and Michael Behm, the
co-CEOs of Stateside Associates.
Stateside combines the core services of advocacy
experience, strategy development, intelligence and execution.
They help their clients shape the state and local public policy
environment by knowing what is happening, who is involved and what
tools are needed to influence the process.
They also help their clients sell products and services to state
and local governments, build key relationships and better
understand the regulatory environment.
- Mark Anderson was born and raised in Berlin, New Hampshire, and
attended UNH for undergrad
- He then attended George Washington University School of Law,
and worked at the Dept. of Justice throughout law school
- After law school, he worked for Congressman Richard Swett of
New Hampshire for a brief period of time, before joining Stateside,
where he has worked ever since
- Michael Behm grew up in Marion, Ohio and attended Ohio State
- He worked at the Ohio state legislature throughout college as a
- After a brief stint working as a staffer on the Hill and a few
consulting firms, he began working at Stateside, where he has
worked ever since
- Stateside's primary business is state level consulting
- Services that Stateside provides include: Issue management,
legislative monitoring, regulatory monitoring, locality monitoring,
groups, lobbyist referrals, utilities monitoring, and compliance
and policy research
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.