Feb 24, 2020
Today on the show, we sit down with Chris Lu, Senior Strategy
Advisor & Josh Resnik, Chief Content Officer and SVP/Publisher at
FiscalNote. Chris and Josh joined FiscalNote with impressive
résumés - Chris worked for former President Obama, and Josh led
Gannett's digital department.
FiscalNote has a number of products and services - from issues
management, to legislative and regulatory tracking, digital
advocacy, and more. The company is at the forefront of modernizing
the government relations space, leveraging data and analytics to
help their clients navigate complex legislative and regulatory
environments, as well as stakeholder management, with
- Chris Lu received his J.D. from Harvard Law School.
- Following law school, Chris went to work for fellow Harvard Law
School classmate Senator Barack Obama, first as his Legislative
Director, then Acting Chief of Staff.
- Chris continued to work for Barack Obama after he became
president, serving first as his cabinet secretary, and then as
Deputy Secretary of Labor
- In 2017, Chris joined FiscalNote where he serves as Senior
- Josh Resnik received his J.D. from Boston University School of
- Josh spent the following seven years working as Assistant
General Counsel for AOL
- Following his time with AOL, Josh went to work for Gannett,
leading their newly formed digital division. As the Vice President
and General Manager of Gannett Digital, Josh led Gannett’s
transition to the digital space, using technology to create new
- In 2018, Josh joined FiscalNote as the Chief Content Officer
and SVP/Publisher of CQ and Roll Call, where he uses technology to
produce, monetize, and distribute content.
Help us grow! Leave us a rating and review
- it's the best way to bring new listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim?
Email him at Jim@TheLobbyingShow.com.
Follow The Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for weekly updates