Jun 24, 2019
is the CEO and founder of National Strategies (NSI),
a state and local government relations firm.
Since founding the firm in 1996, Al has helped companies
successfully navigate the complexities of procurement, legislative,
and regulatory issues in the state and local government market.
Under his leadership, NSI has helped generate over $23 billion in
new revenue, as well as execute dozens of successful legislative
and regulatory programs for its clients.
- Al is from the Borough of Queens, New York City.
- He obtained his B.A. in History from Clark University, and his
J.D. from Fordham University.
- Al's first job in politics was interning for Mario Cuomo when
he was running for Mayor of New York City.
- He later worked on Mario Cuomo’s campaign for Lt.
- Al then served as an aide to Mario Cuomo (when he was governor)
for about 10 years from 1983-1994.
- Gordon also served as the Chairman of the New York State
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.