is the Vice President and General Counsel of
trade association of eCommerce businesses and online consumers all
of whom share the goal of promoting convenience, choice, and
commerce on the net. Carl is also an adjunct professor at George
Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School.
- Carl worked in sales for Red Bull for a year
- He grew up in Washington, D.C., and attended Rice
- Carl went to law school at Catholic University, attending at
- He studied at CUA's Communications Law Institute
- Initially, he worked at the U.S office of Government Ethics,
and then went to work for the MPAA, before working as a law clerk
at Arnold & Porter.
- After law school, Carl worked for the law firm Wildman,
Harrold, Allen & Dixon, as well as for the Entertainment Software
- Carl has been with NetChoice for over five years.
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.