Jan 28, 2019
Pepper is the Senior Vice President of Government Relations at
the American Association of
Advertising Agencies, a trade association that represents a
portfolio of over 700 clients. Pepper handles issues on the state
and federal level related to data security and privacy.
- Born in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She studied Journalism at the University of Georgia.
- Received her J.D. from Georgia State University College of
- Pepper’s first government job was working with the Georgia
- While in Law school, she worked as a legal intern for Georgia's
Secretary of the State and as a Legislative Affairs Intern for the
- Days after graduating law school, Pepper packed up and moved to
D.C., landing a job working at the Public Affairs Council and Experian as
a Legislative Affairs Analyst
- She also worked for the Interactive Advertising Bureau as
Assistant General Counsel and as Senior Director of Public
“My favorite thing about this industry is that no day is the
same as the day before.”
The New York Times article referenced in the show by Miriam
Pawel about California Ballot measures, can be found
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.