Apr 15, 2019
Paul Hatch is the CEO at Nextlaw Public Affairs
Network. Hatch is also a Senior Advisor at Dentons, the largest law firm in
the world, with offices in over 80 countries, and over 10,000
- Paul Hatch was raised in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Hatch has an undergraduate background in finance in economics
and attended University of Utah College of Law.
- Hatch’s first role in government was working on the Senate race
for his cousin Orrin Hatch in 1976.
- Hatch served as the Executive Director of the Republican Governors Association, and
worked in the political division of the Republican National
- While at the RGA, Hatch served as the organization’s liaison to
the White House.
- He worked at the law firm McDermott Will & Emery as the Director
of Government Relations.
- Hatch served as an adviser to Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir
Bhutto, and the National Coalition Government of the Union of
- He became a Partner at 101
Strategy Partners, a government affairs and communications
Dentons hires law students as interns every year, and encourages
those interested to apply.
hires interns, and Paul encourages you to reach out and apply
on the website.
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.