Mar 23, 2020
Today on the show we have Qiana Patterson, Vice President of
Strategic Development for HopSkipDrive. Qiana is a former educator
who brought her teaching skills to the tech industry. Qiana talks
to us about her move from the classroom to tech and what she sees
for the future of school transportation.
HopSkipDrive uses sophisticated technology to provide safe and
reliable transportation for schools and families.
- Qiana received her BA from the University of Washington and her
MBA from the University of Southern California
- Following her graduation, Qiana became an educator and then
dean of a middle school.
- After seven years as a traditional educator, Qiana left the
classroom to work for Educational Networks, Inc.
- Qiana held many positions during her time at Educational
Networks, Inc, from Product Manager to Senior Vice President of
- Qiana then became the founding Chief Operating Officer of
- Following Edilo, Inc., Qiana went to work for HopSkipDrive
where she currently serves as the Vice President of Strategic
Help us grow! Leave us a rating and review
- it's the best way to bring new listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim?
Email him at Jim@TheLobbyingShow.com.
Follow The Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for weekly updates