is the Vice President, Government and External Affairs
at BMW. Founded in 1916, BMW is an iconic automobile and motorcycle
manufacturer headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- Bryan was born in North Dakota, and attended the University of
Wyoming, where he earned a bachelor's degree in political
- His first foray into politics was interning for Wyoming Senator
- He then took an entry level position with Congresswoman Barbara
- He eventually worked his way up from Legislative Assistant to
Legislative Director, Press Secretary, and then Liaison to House
- Bryan left Rep. Cubin's office after almost a decade to work
for Duke Energy
- Following a short stint at Duke Energy, he began working at
Home Depot - first in federal government affairs, and then
extending to state and Canadian government affairs
- After several years working at Home Depot, Bryan was recruited
by executive search firm Korn Ferry to take over as VP
of Government and External Affairs at BMW
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.