Aug 13, 2018
Guilbault is Associate Director, State Government Affairs at
Novartis. In this wide ranging interview, we discuss how he got
into lobbying, the pros and cons of being a contract lobbyist,
racing motorcycles, and more.
- Matt studied to be a pilot before deciding to focus on pre-law
studies at the College of St. Rose.
- He got his first job in politics for a State Senator after
networking at the restaurant he worked at in Albany.
- After almost seven years working at the New York General
Assembly, Matt transitioned to an in-house lobbying position.
- After 10 years working in-house, he worked as a contract
- Matt owns 7 motorcycles, and used to race them
- Matt's current position is with Novartis, as Associate Director
of Government Affairs
- He now covers New York, Maine, and Vermont
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at:
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram,
and Twitter for weekly
updates about the show, our guests, and more.