Nov 25, 2019
Today we sit down with Megan Hannigan, who is a Manager of
Government Relations at PayPal,
Megan is a member of PayPal, Inc.'s Global Government Relations
team, which represents the interests of PayPal and its community
before governments around the world. Their mission is to work with
lawmakers to open markets and remove barriers for consumers and
merchants, establish PayPal as a knowledge resource and
thought-leader in the payments arena, and protect PayPal and the
communities it serves from undue regulatory and legislative
- Megan was raised in Virginia, and grew up in a political
- She attended Miami University in Ohio, and graduated with a
B.A. in political science;
- Her first job in politics was an internship in Sen. Sherrod
- She then interned, and was ultimately hired by the Democratic
Legislative Campaign Committee ("DLCC");
- After her time with the DLCC, Megan moved to eBay, and then
moved to PayPal after it was spun off from eBay.
Help us grow! Leave
us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new
listeners to the show.
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him
Lobbying Show on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for
weekly updates about the show, our guests, and more.