Aug 5, 2019
Fetzer-Borelli is the Director of Global Government
Affairs and Public Policy at Dell. Paige shares her interesting
background working in international affairs, public policy and
government affairs. Paige describes her experience with U.S State
Department internships and her time as a Presidential Management
Fellow, and discusses how to succeed in the application
- Paige hails from Idaho.
- She attended Boise State University for her B.A. in
Anthropology, and Seton Hall University for her M.P.A. and M.A. in
- Paige interned for the State
Department at the Embassy in Brazil, later working as
an Advisor on Corporate Responsibility.
- She was awarded a Presidential Management
Fellowship at the Treasury
Department, and served as a Policy Advisor and Special
Assistant to the Undersecretary.
- Paige has served as a professor of political science at
the University of Duhok in Iraq, while
working at the Civil Society Development Institute of
Iraq in 2011.
- Fun fact: Paige has learned French, Spanish, Portuguese, and
Arabic through her world travels.